Renewable Energy / Finance / Management
As a finance manager for an international startup you are responsible for the accountancy, the financial information and the relationships with banks or stakeholders. In this renewable energy company are we looking for an active management decision maker as a Finance Manager.
- Establish efficient group financial controlling and reporting procedures.
- Assure accounting compliance for BREG parent company and portfolio companies, together with the finance team and external accountants.
- Strategic analysis of group funding scenarios and provide execution support via preparation of supporting documents for shareholders, investors and financial institutions and contracts with banks.
- Drafting and review of existing Financial feasibility studies in order to assess and monitor financial feasibility of business opportunities and renewable energy projects.
- Assure financial reporting and budget monitoring throughout project lifecycle.
- Leadership in guiding project through the complete project finance cycle. From fund raising and bank negotiations until financial close. (Including contacts with investors and financial institutions, preparation of financial modelling and information and process execution.)
- Determination tax policies: depending on the country / the policy of the project.
- Follow-up grants.
- Lead contact for finance matters.
- Direct report to the BREG-Management.
Master degree in economics or finance.
- You have a Master degree in economics or finance.
- Min 8/10 years of work experience in general finance/accounting in multinational environment or in audit firms, especially in project or energy business context.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Good organizational and management skills; hands-on approach.
- You have experience in fundraising and in negotions with banks.
- Good team player, with ability to act as individual practitioner.
- Flexible and capable to work in an internationally oriented environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Excel.
- Within your management role you help build a startup in an enthusiastic and international team.
- A modern and well-located office setting at Leuven.
- The salary is based on your experience. It's possible to work as a self-employed person.